Internal Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Monday · July 4, 2022
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Youngstown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Epic EMR.
- With a population of 550,000, it's a comfortable and inviting community with excellent schools and affordable housing, plus dozens of galleries, museums, performance venues, and historic sites.
- Plus, you're just an hour south of beautiful Lake Erie.
- Several nearby lakes are great places to spend the day on the water.
- Northeast Ohio is home to some of the finest domestic wineries in the country with varietals unique to the climate.
- This is your opportunity to join a 550 bed, not-for-profit, teaching hospital providing care to residents of northeastern Ohio and northwestern Pennsylvania.
- Open ICU (patients managed by intensivist).
- The Youngstown area has been ranked.4 in the country for top-quality public golf courses, with more than a dozen to play.
- The unique Butler Institute of American Art is home to over 20,000 works created solely by American artists.
- Block daytime schedule with 7on/7off.
- Codes and rapid responses managed by in-house residents, hospitalists respond on own patients.
- Situated an hour's drive from Cleveland and Pittsburgh, Youngstown is at the center of the Mahoning Valley.
- We offer Top Tier compensation plan including high base salary, performance bonuses, benefit package, path to partnership and More.
- The local dining scene satisfies "foodies" with a wide variety of cuisine.
- Established, cohesive Hospitalist team with strong subspecialist support across the board.
- From the professional Youngstown Symphony Orchestra to the longest continually running community theater in the United States, the arts are playing an important part in the rebirth of the area.
- Large Ohio Teaching Hospital Interviewing Hospitalists.
- The area offers Ushl hockey, Division 1 Ncaa football, and Class A baseball.
- No procedures required.
- Perfectly situated for those who like to travel with 3 international airports within an hour's drive.
- Mahoning County is home to lush parks and miles of hiking and biking trails.
- In addition to traditional malls, you'll find everything from Ohio's only indoor Amish Market to quaint antique shops and one of Ohio's most unique farmers markets.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.